Thursday, February 9, 2012

CANCO, didn't you know?

This Saturday, February 11th, marks the opening event of my art show at CANCO gallery in Northside!  Located inside the new American Can Lofts building, I will be showing with Cincinnati legend Merle Rosen.  If you are in the area, or are looking for something to do Saturday evening, stop by and visit from 7-9PM.  Fortunately, this show will be up until April 9th, unfortunately, the space is located inside the Lofts building and is accessible only by those with keys after the opening night.  So make sure to stop by for the opening!  (And lets hope that all my works sells on opening night, or that there are tons of residents in the building just dying for some bull paintings!)

These are the works that were selected to be exhibited...






Along with some of my bull paintings, I am showing part of my bird and moth collection from 2009.  This was a large series of miniature color pencil drawings on black paper.  I use a special technique that I developed to create an oil-painting-effect out of layers and layers of color.  These images that follow are all 4"x4".  Originally the collection consisted or about 25 pieces.







I can't wait to see all of you there! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment